13.6.12

*HEADDESK*

People seem bound and determined to not let me have a single day where they don't make me cry.

Here's what happened: When I'd written a post on tumblr offering writing/editing/etc services, I didn't really expect anything. So I figured a writing archive wasn't a big deal because no one would care enough to ask. Besides I thought I still had one in case someone did. But I don't.

I've apologised and made it clear to a certain Anon that I did, in fact, intend to work. (I wanted to take some of the stress off of my mother by making money doing things I knew wouldn't make me lock up, like writing and editing and making things.) I just misremembered what I'd deleted and don't have the archive to offer as writing samples anymore. It's one thing to be annoyed at that - that I understand - but it's another entirely to accuse me of using my friends and the people who were kind enough to donate. I'm a lot of things but a cheat isn't one of them.

I've told them as much and apologised again before I shut off anonymous asks. Sick of it. I am sorry I screwed up like that but you don't need to call my character into question over it.

So that's my drama for the day. Camp NaNo is way behind and I'm too annoyed to care right now. I'll care about it later, when I've calmed down.