24.7.11

My note-taking pen

is awesome ^^






I made it out of duct tape and a normal pen. In other news, Arrow of Eloquence is doing well, though we could always use more members. ^^ I think once word gets around a little more, we'll start seeing more people wondering by.

I have almost hit my goal of 100k. If I work, I can get there by the 25th. And that's insane. Why is it always when you're trying to work on one project that you get ideas for another? It's nice to have the ideas but really brain? You can't pick a better time?

I'm also clicking around the interwebs for a wig. That's not been going well but I haven't been searching for that long. So that's something else on the to-do list.

But it's a new day and I'm gonna try to work with it. 3k will put me at 90k for the month so that's helping out a lot. ^^ It's also really early in the morning so I'm rambling. I'm also starving so that's getting on my nerves.

As for the series I got back from my roommate, I think the first chapter can stay pretty much as-is but I'm seeing an almost total rewrite in my future. Dang. But at least I can go in and fix the things that are bugging me. I think I have a better way to introduce the MMC this time but I think I'm gonna stay in guy-mode and just take some good notes until I get the time to work on it uninterrupted for a while. It's not an easy world to step in and out of so I'll probably wind up working on the train. Problem with that is that writing puts me in girl-mode and I kind of just wanted to be 'that bookish guy' on the ride up. Oh, well. I can work around it.

I hope you all have a very productive day and I will come and spazz at you once I've won something ^^