13.7.11

JulNoWriMo Part 5 - How Am I Still Not Screwed?

I'm actually doing really well and it's freaking me out. I'm at 53,038 right now, which is about 106% done. And that's awesome.

Camp NaNoWriMo Trope of the Month: Wholesome Crossdresser
JulNoWriMo Trope of the Month: Everyone is Bi

Only the first one was planned so it's becoming an interesting month.

I'm actually going to a Barcode Wolves concert on the 16th (OMG, Damien is <3) so I'm trying to get a little ahead so I don't have to scramble so hard to catch up. I wasn't going to go but I found the tickets at an awesome price since they were trying to fill seats so I said 'What the hell' and got them ^^ I'll probably be singing 'Dance With Light' for the rest of the day but that's okay because it promises to be an awesome show.

(If you don't know who they are, don't bother Google-ing them - they don't actually exist. I'm just insane.)

Anypoodle, I need to be getting back to work on...something. Anything, really. Nick's kind of throwing me for a loop with how fast he calmed down after that vision and finding out that [REDACTED] so I'm trying to figure out what to do with him now. I think Faust in Chains is going to be the project I clean up for the proof copy this year. That or Until the Day I Die (which is slated for NaNoWriMo this year). We'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I have way too many categories. I mean, look at that list. Really? 0_o