20.7.11

Life Update

Just heard from a friend of mine, Karen, last night. She's okay, she just got really sick so she hasn't been keeping up with her accounts. She was starting to have some problems with her ankles so I think that might be part of it. I'll be trying to keep her cheered up so if I seem tired or anything in the next few posts, that's probably why. I hope she'll be back to feeling better soon.

In happier news, I decided I can waste time with music and fashion too. By that I mean that I'm in the habit of using CC licensed music (giving credit of course) to put together a novel soundtrack. Yeah. It's really fun though. ^^ I have tracks one through five figured out.

Also, clothes. I have all kinds of sketches from all kinds of stories and I'm getting to the point where I really want to start making things. I'm not sure how far any of this will get but I hope it'll work out.

That was really all I had to say so...back to work I go. *skips away*