5.10.14

Rambling

Because I'm having an interesting day.

First, some creepy stuff:

Creepy Confessions Blog: [X]
Creepy Ambient Tracks [X]

Aside from that, I started my new meds and I wrote about five pages while sitting out in the living room with the TV on and everything. So I'm thinking that's helping.

It's weird when you know what you want to do with your life but at the same time it's like 'don't do that, do something less stupid/dangerous/weird/etc.'

Thing is, life is not about 'why?' It's about 'why not?'

Really, though, if I was anything like the version of myself I have in my head, I'd be about 105 pounds, with dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. I'd also probably be dressed in Lisbeth Slanader-esque punk clothes and be surrounded by paint, canvases, yarn, and books (some of which are mine). I swear, the me in my head writes pretty much constantly too, like: 'Scary stuff, gay stuff, scary stuff, break~, Scary stuff, gay stuff, scary stuff, break~, Scary stuff, gay stuff, scary stuff, lunch~' Of course, the Rabbit in my head also paints cityscapes in the little loft section of hir apartment/artist space in the middle of some big city like New York while singing 'Defying Gravity' so... yeah.

It's about ten at night right now and I'm actually tired so I think I'm just going to go to bed pretty soon, curl up, and rest for a while. Today has been better and I think I really do want to start working toward being more like the me I see in my head. The me in my head is vastly more interesting.

So. I hope you all have a good night and a wonderful tomorrow and I will see you all in a little while.