15.10.14

On a Slightly Serious Note

I have things.

These are interesting things, I think.

The first thing is this: A tumblr blog where I can reblog inspiration and things.

The second thing is related to the first thing: The second thing is a website.

I'm showing you these things now so that you can get used to the fact that they exist. Because they do. And I intend to use them. Therefore, I shall post them here and hope that a few of my WriMo friends will help to keep me accountable. (Even if they don't, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now and I'm going to do my best to keep that going. So there.)

Well. that was about all I had for that. I have a novella in edits right now about an asexual high school girl falling in love with a mermaid while visiting her father in Astoria, Oregon so... I think that's pretty neat.

Anywho... I'm going to let you get back to your thing. It looked kind of important.

Bye for now, everyone~ Bye for now.