25.10.14

Here, Have a Blog Post

NaNoWriMo 2014 Survival Kit

In no order:
  1. Laptop running Open Office
  2. USB/Flash Drive
  3. Youtube playlist/Pandora Station
  4. Coffitivity
  5. Rainy Mood
  6. Paperback books (you can't write if you don't read)
  7. My writing buddy~ (she's a friend of mine who I dragged into this. Can't help but feel a little responsible...)
  8. Outlines (both for main and back up novel because I'm being an overachiever this year)
  9. Novella to edit (for breaks and stuff)
  10. Water
  11. Coffee
  12. Chocolate
  13. Fruit (apples, strawberries)
  14. Sugar cubes
  15. HabitRPG
  16. Pinterest broads
  17. Blank paper in my red writing folder
  18. Pens that work
  19. My notes on Esperanto (because why not try to learn a language?)
  20. My meds
  21. Twitter (quick updates and word wars and stuff)
  22. tumblr (I have friends and an 'official' blog there so... yeah)
  23. The NaNo Forums
  24. A token (so I know if I'm awake or dreaming)
  25. Other writers' NaNo vlogs
  26. A comfortable blanket
I might also look into Final Deadline, since that seems like it might be interesting.

For right now, though, I think I'll try to chisel my way through the mild case of writer's block I seem to have going on.

*waves*