19.10.14

*lies in darkness*

I'm doing that because I woke up with stomach cramps and general aches and I'm just kinda doubting everything right now.

By that I mean, I'm doubting my:
  • Pen name
  • Abilities
  • General plan
Which amounts to basically everything right now.

And you know how I can tell I'm getting better about things? I'm okay with this. Yes it's annoying. But I get that it doesn't mean anything concrete. Before, I never bothered with that. If I was feeling this way, than that meant that this was accurate - some kind of immutable fact of the universe.

Thankfully, that isn't the case.

But it doesn't mean it isn't annoying.

So. What I think I'm going to do is go curl up in bed because comfort is necessary right now. There's really nothing on the paid content sites I feel I can do right now but things change there pretty quickly and it's very early in the day yet. I'll edit a bit... write a section of the chapter I'm working on... maybe poke at the NaNo outline and see if more words spill out.

I don't know if a change of scenery would help but if I'm still feeling like this in a while, I might try.

I'll check in again soon. And till then I'll just try to keep moving. Which is more than I would have done a month ago.

Small victories.