10.10.14

Plot Twist!

Though not a big one.

Pfft... 'big one'.

I'm sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah.

I was originally planning to make a little website off of Weebly since they had a template I liked and they were really easy to use. Then they decided to be stupid and restrict their free account to five pages only. That dog won't hunt, so I had to scrap that plan.

(It's this pesky aesthetics thing - I want to live and work cheaply not because I'm cheap but so that I don't get caught up in 'I have to have this so that people think my work is good'. I just want to do good work.)

So I'm thinking of just using tumblr.

I know, but hear me out: I already have a presence there, and I can order things how I want to, and there are tons of themes out there so that shouldn't be a problem. I can reblog things I use for reference and basically have everything all in one spot. If I want a more static site for previews and junk, I can always use blogger for that stuff.

I'm still thinking on it but it seems like a solid enough idea.

(IDK, but I think my meds might be kicking in a little. *cheers*)

So that's where that is.

In other news: I made the mistake of starting to read 'Interview With The Vampire'.

And that's all I'll say on the matter for right now.

Anywho... It's getting pretty late, so I'll either go to sleep like a normal person or else I'll wind up writing/watching movies/a million other things that are not resting and be very tired tomorrow. I'm honestly not sure what will win out right now - I have a lot going on in my head.

For right now though, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will check in again soon. Bye for now, everyone~ Bye for now.