20.10.14

I Should Not Be Allowed on The NaNo Forums

Why?

Because I stumble into the Overachievers' section.

Granted, this was something I was planning to do beforehand but this whole community of insane goals certainly didn't help.

So, here's the list for the next little while:

Dailies:
  • Make between 5 and 10 dollars a day.
  • 3,208 words per day with get the ghostwriting project done before the end of the month.
  • Work on Outlines for NaNo Projects
  • Edit your novella
  • Take your meds. I get the feeling you'll need them.
Before NaNo:
  • Complete ghostwriting project one
  • Complete outlines for both NaNo Projects
  • Set up goal list
A month of craziness:
  • 10k Day One
  • Break my old record of 14k in a day
  • Do at least three 5-hour 10ks
  • End the month with at least 100k/two rough drafts
Insane? Yes. Productive? HELL YES.

So that's where that is. I made my five bucks today so I have a good long while to get chapter eight done.

You know, now that the preview for that novella is up on the site, I feel like I kinda wanna keep the ball rolling you know? IDK I'm just feeling vaguely optimistic about my life/writing right now.

I'll probably go out into the living room here fairly soon, eat something, and then see what I can or can't do in terms of work. Well, I'll probably take a shower before all that just because I'm feeling kind of grungy, but yeah. Shower, then food, then work.

Good plan. I like that plan.