14.3.13

Bye, LJ

It really wasn't anything personal - I just had way too much stuff going on.

This, my fine furry friends, is what you might call a FILDI* moment. I've been having a lot of those lately - such as when I took a phone call or, in a calmer way, my lack of jangling nerves over going to set up my school schedule tomorrow... later today. I'm not anxious, I'm just wide awake for some reason!

No, but LiveJournal's gone. I might come back with a different username later but for right now it was just something I was kind of forcing myself to keep up with and that's not good for anyone.

Hang on, random thought!

*checks into it*

And the answer is positive! W00t!

. . .

I have some stuff going on. Big stuff.

But for now, since I can't sleep, I'm cleaning things up.

I'm supposed to be asleep because I have to meet with my advisor at three in the afternoon for all this happy start-up crap and figuring out my class schedule. I think six classes and hoping to maybe get a business off the ground should keep me busy, right?

I hope so.

Anyway, it's late, I'm wired, all I want to do is everything and I have no idea how I'm going to feel in the morning.

But you know what?

I'm not worrying about it. I'm just not. I'm happy and I can function on very little sleep if need be. It's not like I have to take the placement test again - if that were the case, I would have probably taken something an hour ago.

So. I'm going to wait until I feel like I want to curl up and hopefully that will be some time before the sun rises. I think I'll just read until then. Reading's quiet.

Bye for now, everyone. Bye for now.

(*It stands for 'Fuck It, Let's Do It', which is my thought process before making most major decisions anymore.)