1.3.13

Moving sucks.

It does. But I'm here now and that's the important thing.

Did you miss me? If you did, I missed you too. If not, well, screw you.

No, really. I'm sorry I just kind of disappeared like that. It was really chaotic for a while there. I have logged a total of ten days where I haven't written anything. That is just sad and I don't really understand how it happened.

Anyway.

I discovered peach Sprite and we have food in the house now. Also, Mum likes Doctor Who. W00t!

I've written just over 20k this month. Wow. I realise that a lot has been going on but... yeah. Anyway.

Moving sucks.

For right now I think I'm just going to calm down and write for a while. I'm thinking of going to college in April or maybe in June. I'm insanely nervous because... well, college but I think I'll be fine. I'll need to come up with a more pinned down schedule.

Okay. I have:

- a 'Rabbit Rambles' update to write
- a cyberpunk/crime challenge to finish
- a romance challenge to finish
- a horror challenge to finish
- a first draft to complete
- a story to edit
- a book to read
- a desk to put together
- a show to watch
- another show to watch

So. Yeah.

Those last two aren't quite as important, of course, but still. I think this month will be spent catching up and preparing. That sounds like a better plan than panicking all the time.

I should be back soon with updates and things but for now that's where things are. A giant cluster.

There's also manga to read. Basically, I have too much I want to do and I procrastinate because I'm very aware that, with some things, at least, I'm going to screw up and I hate that thought.

Of course, there's not much I can do about it. I think part of the issue is that we feel that everyone is very aware of the stupid things we've done. Honestly, most people are more concerned with the stupid things that they've done, not the stupid things that you've done.

Once you've got that, there's this odd sense of freedom with comes with the realisation that you don't really matter to most people. That doesn't mean that you're not important - not at all - but it does mean that most people are not as interested in you as you might think they are.

And there's a freedom in that.

Now, with that thought, I think I'll leave and go get some vegetarian chilli and then maybe curl up and write for a while. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you soon.