9.10.11

Apparently,

My camera doesn't record audio. That sucks. Because I can't vlog. Well, I can, you just won't be able to see/hear me, depending on what I do. Which is fine for a while but what if I want to show off? It also records in a file type that I can't edit in WMM so no edits, no intro... it's just really disappointing.

Oh, well. I'll figure out something. I always do. Maybe I can record the audio track with Audacity? *thinking out loud*

BUT. Upside. I did manage to get a few pictures for you guys. Like this one of the whole GothNo cake (minus the bottom tier because it's not done yet)...


And this one of the topper...


And this one of the Skull Groom, Ichabod, and his orange-banded top hat ^^


Isn't it cool? I think it's cool.

But then again, I'm prone to thinking odd things are cool. Like to me bug-eyed zombie dogs are cool (and really cute).

What else? That was really all I coherently had for this one. Just wanted to show off the cake, really. Oh and I keep getting compliments on my little excerpts on the GothNo site and I'm like *looks around* Really? I don't suck? Have you ever heard the old robot saying 'Does not compute'?

But apparently people like me. And that's pretty awesome. I like things that are awesome.

If you haven't noticed the top bar on this blog (the one that says 'on my site', 'on LiveJournal', 'on the forums' and 'on tumblr') please to be noticing it now. Those are links. They go awesome places. There will eventually be an 'on YouTube' thing if I can get the camera situation worked out.

obeyalice has been updated with the NaNo project title under 'Works in Progress'. Notice that it's a series. Yes, I really do plan this far ahead. I don't mean to; it just happens.

I've gotten a lot more social since I started writing more, you know? It's weird. I'm... chatty about things. I've never been chatty before. I've never wanted to vlog or make things before. Now there are all these ideas in my head. I kind of love it ^.^

So, yeah. I'm going to go and think over a few things for NaNo and that party we're planning over at Arrow of Eloquence (which I'll spazz about here later, don't you worry).

I still have stuff to make for the festival (which I wanted to record for at least a few minutes. ACK). But that needs to get done. The GothNo community is really good at keeping me afloat, though and I'm really grateful for them. *mental hugs*

And I need to wrap this up so,

Bai-bai, DEATH~

(^^^^ If you get this reference, I <3 you. Just sayin')