28.10.11

Lousy minor annoyances - My life sucks!

Good morning guys, it's Saturday October 29th which means I'm freaking out!

My notebook is a plot bunny trap. I mean I have so many notes on things now - and on like everything under the sun from vampires to mutants to robots. I love my notebook. But my brain is a scary place. 0.o

*sigh*

I'm not sure what the point of that was. I do know that it's really distracting me from writing on anything that counts toward a word count this month. That's a problem.

I think writing is probably my safest thing right now. Crochet gives me first degree burns on my fingers and the pens make me take skin off my hands.

So right now I'm recovering and skimming through tumblr for craft ideas (like I need any more). I've also been thinking about why we create things in the first place. I mean, sure it's fun and maybe we can even make some money at it but is there something more to it? Maybe we create things to get away from something that we know isn't quite right. Not to say that this is a bad thing at all.

I just want to feel better, I guess is what it all comes down to. And really depression can kill you of it's real depression and it's bad enough. There's not much worse than biting it from something preventable.

Before this gets too serious, I think my nickname should be 'Bunny'. Think about it - I project-hop like whoa, I keep wanting to put my hair in twin-tails (i.e. looking like long ears, like a rabbit's) and I'm even a vegetarian.

But, again, off-topic. I'm going to go and see if I can't get to at least 20k today. (OMGrell, why did I think I could handle all of this in the last few days? ;_; ) Even that is better than where I'm at right now.

So now, at almost two in the morning, I'm going to go write for a while.

See ya~!