7.10.11

I've failed you...

Not with SeptNo. I totally 'ownificated' SetpNo (by typing out around 14 thousand words in a single day, but let's not get into that).

I said I'd be back before the end of the month. And I totally failed at that. BUT. I have something funny for you all this time. (And actually funny not just 'Jezzy's stressed and sleep-deprived' funny.)


"Mom? CAPTCHA's being gross."

I had to screencap it because seriously? XD

So that made me feel better. That and the fact that I was called 'prolific' to-day. That also made me realise that I could split my work up into the following genres: LGBT, Romance, Gothic, Horror, Sci-Fi, Parody and Children, Nonfiction and Historical. I would have a mini-library. That's a pretty good range, I'd think.

Oh, and I get to do the GothNo pep talk emails as a guest this year. Is it weird that I feel like I've 'made it', in some small sense of the phrase?

I'm killing time on YouTube, yes, but I'm crocheting while I'm watching pointless things and listening while I'm watching pointful things. And no 'pointful' is totally not a word, in case you were wondering.

I figured out I can get up, write for a while, read for a while, take a break to eat, read for a while, work on an outline (this time for NaNoWriMo), then crochet for a while before bed. Probably would have worked better if I'd actually stuck to it but the basics were there to-day, so that's something.

I've also taken to hyphenating 'today'. Not sure why. Might have something to do with GothNo.

So, I need to get back to work on... something. Anything, really. Now... I must eat all these explosives. Wait, what? No. I must organise things and go back to work. See? This is what happens when I just ramble on, yammering about pointless things in a way-too-long blog post. Yamble? I 'yamble' about things a lot.

But I'm going to stop for now and let you get back to your life, which I'm sure is much more interesting than mine. Bye~ *flails back to Word document*