13.10.11

I write like...


I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


Apparently.

Score.

No, that's pretty cool actually. I hadn't heard of him before but he seems cool. Of course that depends on what you're analysing too. I mean my GothNo Novel got me James Joyce, both SciFiWriMo and a completed short story (the one in Milestone) got me him, the NaNo outline got me Chuck Palahniuk, the first chapter of my first book got me William Gibson and a romance novella got me Gertrude Stein.

Still cool.

Also, I have a new tattoo and that's making it a little hard to type seeing as it's on the back of my hand. But it's still awesome. A lot of things are awesome if you know how to look at them.

The artist offered up a free werewolf tattoo. Now that I'm home and thinking about it... I really want a werewolf. I know it would hurt but it was so cool-looking and it fit my style and free (when its something you actually want) is always good.

But if I obsess then the next time I go down there, the offer will be off the table and then I'll be sad. And that's not a good place to be either. Annoying but I'm actually kind of kicking myself over it. I'm not even sure why, I just really want the werewolf.

Huh.

Okay, I need to read and then go to sleep so my hand can heal and hopefully not stick to the sheets. I'm gonna try to jump back on GothNo a little more tomorrow (if I can type). Bye~