3.9.14

*SIGH*

Okay, so here it is: I have a headache, my sleep schedule is shit, and apparently I get very nervous about having to show off anything I've actually put time into. So. I'm going to stay up and finish the stuff on my list today. Then I'm actually going to go to sleep because this screwed up sleep schedule of mine is actually starting to piss me off.
What I'll probably wind up doing is writing an article or two for revenue share sites and then spending most of my time working on A) paid articles, B) Ghostwriting, and C) my stuff.

Weekends, my birthday, and Christmas are OFF days. I can work on them if I want to but I do not have to.

I will get so much more done if I can just stick to that. Not that difficult - just takes a little will-power. I used to have so much will-power; I'm really not sure what happened.

But that's where that is. I'm going to sleep tonight and actually try tomorrow, even if I can only try a little. It would still be better than whatever's been going on lately.

Until next time, guys~!