28.9.14

First, A Song

This song, to be precise:


Because I like it.

Secondly: I've figured it out. I need to quit trying to do things and just do things.

These things include:
  • Painting things
  • Making Twine Games (little text-based games. I like them because they can be anything and that's awesome)
  • Crocheting stuff
  • Maybe be on a Minecraft Build Team
  • Learn to use Blender (because concept art and story backgrounds and crap such as that)
  • Maybe learn to use Unity
  • And all kinds of writing. So writing. Much story. Wow.
That's not so difficult, right? Kind of a cool, artistic mixture of things.

But that's basically what this post exists to say: I might have figured a little bit of my life out and I'm happy about that. Also, Darling sent me a message that just said 'Sooooo I had a dream that we went to the Chinatown over here in Chicago and when I woke up I don't think I ever felt more let down in my life.' And that made me both happy and sad. And I want to hug her but she lives several states away.

So I'm going to go get something to eat and then finish chapter six of the thing I'm working on.