20.9.14

So Many Posts

I know, you're not sure what to do with this right now. There have been so many new posts lately, it's like I'm actually doing things with my life. Well, I'll tell you this much: I'm not. At least not yet.

Here, have a thing I made in about two minutes:


Confused? Good. I'm thinking of doing a thing where I act like this is a show/manga thing that exists (kind of a cutesy magical girl/idol singer type thing) but I don't know where exactly the line is between 'how delightfully artistic and eclectic to pretend that an idea entirely in one's own head is an external cultural component~!' and 'you is just all kinds 'a batshit, ain't ya?'

So, I'm gonna think on that for just a bit.

Any-poodle, I might try to do a thing where I write a fanfic thing to post each Friday. It's hella good practice and my little tumblr writing-blog thing that I never thought would get noticed at all has over 60 followers so... that's pretty cool. If I do wind up doing that, everything about it or containing a link of any kind will be corralled under the 'Fanfic Friday' tag here and the section will probably look something like this:

-------
And this week's 'Fanfic Friday' is Outlast/Outlast: Whistleblower once again~! (I know - I'm addicted. I understand this, I just don't want help.)

It's kind of a long piece this time, about 1370 on the wordcount, and it can found [here] if you care to subject yourself to the blood and guts that are so common in the Outlast fandom.
-------

I might actually use those section break things a little more often on the longer posts. I do tend to ramble a lot on here.

So. I'm going to go try to finish a chapter of a book that really should have been done a while back and I will see you all later~