13.9.14

Testing, Testing...

Ideal schedule V1:
  • 5-6 a.m. -- Get up and Read
  • 6-7 a.m. -- One revenue-share article
  • 7-8 a.m. -- Fanwork/Friday Flash writing
  • 8-9 a.m. -- Article/content work
  • 9-10 a.m. -- ""
  • 10-10:30 a.m. -- Eat and take your meds
  • 10:30-11 a.m. -- Free slot (maybe watch something or read manga or a webcomic)
  • 11-12 p.m. -- Study Japanese
  • 12-1 p.m -- Ghostwriting work
  • 1-2 p.m. -- ""
  • 2-3 p.m. -- Original work
  • 3-4 p.m. -- ""
  • 4-5 p.m -- Review/finish thoughts/etc.
  • 5-6 p.m -- Dinner Hour
  • 6-7 p.m. -- Editing
  • 7-8 p.m. -- Catch up on shows/YouTube/etc.
  • 8-9 p.m. -- ""
  • 9 p.m to 5 a.m. -- Should be asleep
I'm not sure how well, if at all, that will work but it's a starting point. The biggest obstacle will probably be getting my sleep schedule straightened around since I'm a notorious night owl. We'll just have to see what works and what doesn't, I guess. Can't fix what isn't there and all that.

Ideal birthday/Christmas list
  • Canvases
  • Minecraft shirts and stuff (maybe Minecraft for PS3)
  • Pretty much anything Doctor Who
  • Pretty much anything Harry Potter, especially things from Ravenclaw House
  • Things relating to zombies (survival guides, zombie shelter signs, that kind of thing)
  • Cute things like phone cases and charms/straps
  • General writer-y stuff like notebooks are also a good call
And that's about it. I've noticed that I don't want for much when I'm really honest with myself.

This was really just a post I typed out to see if I could figure out a rough schedule I had some chance of sticking to, at least until I figured out what worked and what didn't. I don't hate how it came out so here, have a post.

I'll try to post on Thursday (maybe) with Friday Flash just so I can get some more practice in. If not here, it'll be posted on that little tumblr writing blog I've got (which I really need to get back to anyway). I think I need some kind of fiction thing that's low-stress but consistent. Otherwise, it's hard to make myself write much for some reason. No real idea why; just know that it's annoying.

So, yeah. I'll be back fairly soon, probably with an update or something. Until then, everyone~