14.8.14

No more...

No more! *collapses a la Nathan in Repo! The Genetic Opera*

No, seriously, school is done and I am so glad for that.

Now, onto more pressing matters such as series I've been neglecting. This is the reason for the currently hella long 'Watching' section of the sidebar now. I have three free days and I thinking those three days will be devoted to 1: Clearing out series I've been meaning to watch, 2: Cleaning and organising my room and general workspace, and 3: Generally not doing a damn thing.

So that's where that is.

1: Binge watch anime
2: Clean out my room
3: Do nothing legitimately productive

Awesome~

After that, I'll be jumping back into ghost-writing and working on my own stuff with some actual, you know, purpose. So that might be something to look forward to.

For right now, I think I'll go take a shower and then settle in and think about what I want to put on my HabitRPG 'To Do' list for tomorrow.

By the way, HabitRPG is a wonderful site and you should use it because it is awesome.

I'll probably be back soon with anime/cleaning news, so I might ramble about the actual site a little more then. Until then, though, I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you soon.

Bye for now, everyone~ Bye for now.