27.9.14

Random Post

containing links to geeky crap I find cool.

First: Post-Apocalyptic Internet Radio [here]

Really cool for writers, I think. Just have it playing in the background and pretend you're hiding out with your small survivor colony. Music and messages - people talking about the current state of their area of the world. It's actually pretty immersive just as it is, though there is some repetition.

Second: Cyberpunk Radio Browser Setup [one] [two] [three]

Just a really cool combination for anyone doing techno-anything. Pretty easy to put yourself way up over a sprawling city in some glass and metal high-rise, the streetlights down below making out the neural network of the city through the thin film of rain.

Third: Numbers [----]

No one speaks of these things. I have not spoken of them and you have never heard of them.

Fourth: A Writing tumblr [not mine, someone else's]

All kinds of stuff: music/playlists, prompts, advice, etc. It's a neat place to look around if you're feeling stuck.

----------------

That was really all for this post. I just woke up a couple hours ago so I'm kind of cozy and a little hungry right now. I'm probably going to go get food and then settle down and finish a chapter of the book I've been working on. It's, like, three pages and one good edit from done and it's starting to bug me.

So, yeah. Food then words.

I have so many projects in my head that I really want to do just because I can. Isn't that annoying? I mean, not that I want to do things but that I want to do a) ALL THE THINGS and b) things which have a very low chance of producing any income at all (aside from maybe a donate button and you know how those things are kind of hit and miss as to whether or not anyone likes you enough to donate anything to keep you running).

[Tunnel Snakes rule! We're the Tunnel Snakes. That's us. And we rule!]

Anywho... It's starting to get light outside so I think I'm going to go sit at my desk and try to get something useful done.

I've been feeling all weird and restless lately so hopefully that goes away soon. It's hard to work through a film of 'DO ALL THE THINGS' and 'I just wanna lie on the floor like a slug.'

Bye for now, everyone~ Bye for now.