4.5.14

I REALLY need to quit with the cosplay stuff

But I also REALLY want to do something for which I only require a decent lab coat (which, let's face it, I would probably also just wear anyway because lab coats are awesome - they're like toned-down straitjackets) and a small bottle of rigid collodion (because scar makeup). I can find a bottle for like five bucks total on Amazon and the coat is usually anywhere between 15 and 20 bucks so this is like, the cheapest one on the list. Like, 'I can pay for it on my own' cheap - also known as 'the really good kind of cheap'.

Also, 'Adventures in Insomnia'.

Ya know, there's an upside to insomnia - I tend to get a lot of work done. Like quizzes and required journals and crap like that.

All in all, astronomy is by far the most 'involved' class I'm in this quarter. They ask a lot of questions. Not sure if I like it. Not very charismatic. Makes the whole thing kind of an intrusive, underfoot figure. Oh, well.

So, yeah...

Upside: I'm getting a lot done.
Downside: No sleep is happening. None. I have been up all night about every other night now.


BUT. That at least means I can work ahead. Besides I'm just young enough to handle it still.

So... I'm actually going to try to sleep because it's after four in the morning right now and I've been trying to get a slightly more normal sleep schedule out of all this and... that's just not been happening.

I need to get back on writing too, since I only have two more chapters to get done before it all goes back to the client. It's getting to the point where I really want to work on it just because I really want to see it done, you know?

So that's probably gonna be tomorrow. Accounting and writing. Yeah. Sure.


Good night, everyone~ Wish me luck with sleeping when normal humans do.