23.9.11

Gentlemen...Behold! (or UPDATE OF POINTLESSNESS)

An Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference!

Seriously, behold: Milestone on Amazon.

*for simplicity's sake, the wall of unintelligible spazzing has been removed. The keyboard is recovering in a local repair shop after an attack of projectile vomiting.*

In other news... I am a horrible person. Now let me explain that. I say that jokingly because I just realised that pretty much every story has had some horrible crime committed in it. Here's the current list (not all from the same story, obviously) :

Theft, Motor vehicle theft, Assault, Assaulting an officer, Felony battery, Criminal mischief, Disorderly conduct, Stalking, Contributing to the delinquency of a minor, Prostitution, Drug trafficking, Rape, Unlawful hacking, Hacking into a government database, Conspiracy, Sedition, Murder in the first and second degree, Serial murder, Torture, Treason, Carrying illegal weapons, Crossing territories without authorisation, Preforming illegal experiments, Practicing medicine without a license (or with an expired/invalid license) and Cannibalism.

I am a horrible person. But in a sense that's a good thing for a writer to be. It makes for an interesting story, if nothing else. Of course, this list is nowhere near complete, I'm sure, but it's good enough for now.

Also, I'm sorry about disappearing like that. I'm just flat-out bad about updating things ^^; I kind of need someone to staple an update schedule to my forehead or something. But don't actually do that. Because that would be very painful.

Thank you,
Jezzy

Did I lose track of where I was going with all that? I most certainly did.

Back on topic, I'm panicking over SeptNo. I'm not even at 20k as of this writing. And that needs to be fixed, like now. Problem is that my brain won't stop spewing out other ideas. I'm glad for them, sure but it means I'm not getting anything done on SeptNo and that stresses me out. On the upside, the crochet cupcakes are coming along a lot faster than I thought they would. This is making me happy. I can't even see like half of my desk thanks to all the baking cups.

I, right now, am going to type until I'm some degree of caught up. Cole is frustrating me and Morgan is keeping secrets so this could get interesting. I shall return... some day. Before the end of the month. With cupcakes. *rolls away*