17.6.11

I am now paranoid of exploding ants

I also changed my theme. And now I think it's awesome.

You may or may not agree with the above statement. Either way, this isn't your blog. >.>

BUT. I do have some news for you guys, this isn't just a random post like a little while ago.

First, off, reason behind that title: There is this ant that, if it's in a fight and it notices that it's about to lose, instead of fighting to the death, it gets as close to its opponent as possible and blows itself up. It has poison glands all down the sides of its body and when it gets close enough to its opponent, it contracts its abdominal muscles with such intensity that it, I'll say it again, blows itself up and sends the poison flying. How awesome is that?!

Also, my website (the weebly one that's actually my site and not something for Ink-Slingaria) should be up... fairly soon. Once I get everything, you know, written for it. Ugh, I'm so lazy.

There's also this site right here, which is both fascinating and terrifying. It's called 'Breathing Earth' and it shows in real time when someone is born, when someone dies, when a certain amount of C02 is released into the atmosphere by a certain country and all kinds of interesting data from all over the world.

Fourthly, WriDaNoJu is (almost) officially back on track which means 'Praying for Death' is (not nearly as depressing as the title may suggest and) almost half-way done! W00T! And project blogs for some of my higher-priority and longer-lived projects should be going live sometime fairly soon and when they are, I'll link the heck out of them and spam them all out to you, my loyal...people who stumbled across this blog. I <3 you ^^