4.6.11

Hey, look,

I'm behind again.

But I have a reason this time. I was working on...something else creative.

I'm not going to walk you through the whole idea right now since it's kind of convoluted, but just know it involves this site here, the companion site here and the phrase 'I'm Pro-WriMo'.

The actual story is a lot of social commentary and a lot of parody of things. Also, an addiction to writing is completely possible since humans have the capacity to be addicted to absolutely anything but that is not the main focus here. Both sites are intended to be parody sites used for social commentary and enjoyment and nothing else.

Other than that, I've been typing away like a... well, like someone who doesn't type very fast. I don't actually have that much done right now. Granted, when this month started I had the title, a rough outline of the first two chapters, a rough outline of a later chapter and some chapter titles. That's it. So, given that, I'm actually doing pretty well.

I really need to get back on track (again) this month. So much to do, so little interest.