12.5.12

Writing and Anime

Because that's about all I've been doing. Actually, editing and anime but whatever.

Here's the basic rundown:

Paper Towns has given me so many ideas and John Green's style is really just easy and fun to read. I just like him, I think.

The new Lupin III series (The Woman Named Fujiko Mine) is kind of awesome. I'd never seen the original Lupin III but I'm pretty much up to speed on the basic character relationships. Also, Oscar. New character for this series, sweet guy, thin as a rail, dark, curly hair, wears high-heeled boots with his uniform and seems to have some gender-identity weirdness and a borderline-psychopathic crush on his commanding officer, Zenigata. In short, most if not all of the things I like. So, that's another unhealthy obsession. *crosses it off the list*

Sometimes, I wonder what a psychiatrist would say about me?

I've been editing. In fact, I've been editing things that aren't mine. Admittedly, I do that all the time, but this time the person knew I was editing it. And it was actually kind of fun.

I have other stuff to do but in between all that, what remains of this month will be spent preparing for Camp NaNoWriMo. Which means the outline I'm working on because I can't sleep should probably be at least some degree of finished. And the outline for August. I'm just planning stuff all over the place, aren't I?

That August session is gonna suck though, because the story is just so uplifting/depressing that I'm not even sure which one's going to win out. Either way, it's gonna be rough.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I just haven't felt like saying much.

I'm settling in, at least. We've been taking walks every day around this little patchwork town and that's been fun. Aside from the bumblebees. I mean, they're cute and all, I just don't want them bumbling into me.

... Going back to anime, I'm actually a little emotionally wrecked over episode 6 (seriously, Fujiko, you do not use Oscar's feelings like that. What part of you thinks he's emotionally stable?) so I think I'm just going to curl up and possibly cry and hopefully be able to sleep.

Or I could just stay awake seeing as it's 5 in the freaking morning. *headdesk*

Whatever...

Good day/night everybody. I will try not to disappear on you like that again but, as always, I make no promises. For now, I'm going to roll around on my bed, in physical pain for a fictional character and then after maybe an hour, we'll see how we feel. It's already light here and it's throwing me off...

Bye, guys~ Don't write anything I wouldn't write.