31.5.12

Updates and noisy neighbours.

First and foremost - Camp NaNo and a few small presses that might be a good home for the finished piece.

Camp NaNoWriMo starts on Friday. Currently vomiting rainbows over this but nervous as well. I'll actually be trying to keep myself on track this time since I'm planning on making this at least somewhat marketable. (Not the kind of marketable that I hate - where you can't even recognise it from the original idea but the kind of marketable that lets me make a living on the things I love.)

Secondly, the place next door to us used to be a drug den. I am not happy about this. It's not horribly dangerous here or anything but I would um... like to move. I can occasionally hear someone yelling things like 'Shut the [expletive deleted] up!' at, like, 11 at night. That said, until I can get this writing thing figured out, if you could go here and look around, those are crochet food and duct tape things that I kind of want to sell. If you're interested or know someone who might be, please pass it along or email me. Since the shop isn't set up yet, prices are still negotiable.

(I think the doughnuts and simple cupcakes make awesome pincushions and the cakes are really huggable ^^)

I want to get back to making things and writing things like I used to. I could be really dangerous if I could just get back there.

But, I'll figure it out. The depression doesn't exactly help that but it's all something that can be worked around. Just a matter of grit and grim determination.

I will return soon. When you least expect me. And then I shall tell you a tale. You will take this tale and keep it. You will analyse its many meanings and arrive at a conclusion. Then I shall return. And inform you of just how wrong you are.

/crypticblogpost

[Seriously, if you can/want to buy something crafty from me, please do. Every little bit helps.]