14.5.12

Awkward

That awkward moment when your 'People with your personality-type' list contains both Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs) and Professor Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes' nemesis). Of course it also contains Cassius (Julius Caesar), Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books), Ensign Ro (Star Trek--the Next Generation), Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet), George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy and Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs).

So it could be worse.

On the non-fictional front, there's: Susan B. Anthony, Lance Armstrong, Augustus Caesar (Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus), Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice), Dan Aykroyd (The Blues Brothers), Katie Couric, Phil Donahue, Michael Dukakis, governor of Mass., 1988 U.S. Dem. pres. candidate, Richard Gere (Pretty Woman), Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor, Hannibal, Carthaginian military leader, Emily Bronte, author of Wuthering Heights, Angela Lansbury (Murder, She Wrote), Peter Jennings, Charles Everett Koop, C. S. Lewis (The Chronicles of Narnia), Michelle Obama, General Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State, Charles Rangel, US Representative, D-N.Y., Pernell Roberts (Bonanza), Donald Rumsfeld, former US Secretary of Defense, Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California, Josephine Tey (Elizabeth Mackintosh), mystery writer (Brat Farrar), and the U.S. Presidents: Chester A. Arthur, Calvin Coolidge, Thomas Jefferson, John F. Kennedy, James K. Polk and Woodrow Wilson.

I seem to be in decent, if at times psychotic, company ^^

Anyway.

I finished Paper Towns and I kind of loved it in a way that I can't quite explain. I also figured out that I needed a calendar gadget. Because I am notorious for not getting things done on time. Also that my desktop layout is essential to my productivity. Thankfully, I think I've found one that works.

Aside from that, I've been working for the fast coupe of hours and I'm actually feeling pretty good ^^ I hope you guys are having a good time today and I will be back to spazz at you when Camp NaNoWriMo starts.