29.1.12

Sometimes I wonder

if there isn't something legitimately 'wrong with me'.

I think, when things are a little more settled out and I have the money, I want to go and see a psychiatrist. I may not want to/feel I need to by the time I have the opportunity but as of now... well.

I've just been causing a lot of trouble lately, inadvertently. It's like I can't understand the people around me and aside from that it's affecting my ability to function, which is a legitimate problem at this stage in the game. I might not go to therapy or anything like that but being able to put an actual name to it (if there is one) might help me figure out how to fix it.

Anyway, that's a ways off yet. I want to research but I don't want to self-diagnose.

I just feel like I'm coming apart at the seams here...

(I realise that this is a blog and all of that but I still try not to drag you guys through my drama. I'm sorry about that but I just needed to get this out. I'm going to go back to writing for now and see if that doesn't help a little. Maybe pray about it since that usually helps me sort things out.)