8.1.12

The Adventures of RambleSpazz

And the adventure continues... I'm also sorry for the length of this post.

Good Goth
Rockeresque
Almay
Physician's Formula
E.L.F. Cosmetics
Sephora
GOSH Cosmetics
Lush
Smashbox
The Body Shop
Tarte
Urban Decay
NYX Cosmetics
Wet 'n Wild
Hard Candy
M.A.C. Cosmetics, OPI and Revlon (I think)

Otherwise known as 'Companies I now really like'. Why? Because, according to my information, they are 'cruelty-free', meaning that they do not test on animals. Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't like animal testing and things like that. I just find it all rather pointless. But these companies are pretty cool, from what I know of them.

Also, nail art. If you recognise any of these companies, you probably know that a lot of them have nail lacquer. Part of the reason for that is because I also found something called 'Bundle Monster Image Plates' which are small metal plates with engraved designs on them used for nail art. I'm not sure how the discovery of these led to me wanting to buy from cruelty-free companies in the future but somehow it happened. Huh.

All of this sort of came about from me wanting to figure out the looks and styles of my different characters. I have a few fashion sketches for certain characters and think it should be a part of my character creation, especially if a character is planned for more than one book or story. That just sort of bled over into an interest in hair, makeup and nails, I think.

What else? Oh yeah.

So this year is kind of my year to stop apologising so much. I am a very strange person and I find that I feel way better overall if I'm just true to that so... I'm going to be. That might not seem like such a big deal to some of you but it is a big deal to me since I was always nervous about what people might think of me even if I told myself I wasn't.

So I'm making a conscious effort not to do that anymore.

Aside from that, I think watching things on YouTube is actually helping. Like, because I can see other people doing things, I can see that most of it is pretty easy if you have the right tools and that makes me want to go out and do things. Weird, I know. But it's making me wish I had a good video camera. And some kind of skill.

Also, Sherlock. BBC Sherlock. Best show. That is all. /random

Just another random update really. There is no point to any of this. At all. As you can all probably tell, I'm rather tired and I should probably sleep soon. So, goodnight, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you soon~