5.6.14

So

I am an official Phi Theta Kappa member now.





So that's kind of awesome.

[Looking back on these, the only one I like (for the way I look) is the second one. I don't look fat in that one.]

And on the same day, another Trager-blogger got a compliment that basically said 'Best Trager A++' and they responded with "Aw now I think you should be directing yourself to this Trager over here if [it's] the best you’re looking for. I’m still sitting in their shadow. Seriously though, thank you."

That link? Goes to my Trager.

I squeaked when I saw this; I'm not even gonna lie. And when I brought it up in the chat, I got this back:

Friend Two [Fellow Trager]: You deserve it friend.
Friend Two: [Fellow Trager]: Seriously, you are the best Trager on here.

Then I thanked them all profusely because, really, the Outlast fandom has done a lot of picking my little cotton tail up when I've been down. And then this happened:

Friend One: //paps your face and hugs
Friend One: You work really hard and your writing is fantastic
Friend One: you deserve the compliments hun

And later:

Friend One: (heart) glad to have you around Rabbit c:
Friend One: The chat wouldn't be the same without you D:

So I'm still a bucket of emotions about that.

The last week though has basically been a bunch of unadulterated fustercluckery though. I feel like we all stepped into a slightly alternate universe where everything's just about a half a bubble off plumb.

A lot of stupid life stuff has been going on lately but I might have pinned down an answer to that pesky 'What are you exactly?' question. Like, we all know I have some gender weirdness going on (that's why I use ze/hir on the internet), but the more I thought about it, the more I realised that, honestly, I tend to get aesthetically attracted to people (as in 'I like looking at you but I'm not gonna do anything creepy like follow you around but also don't talk to me') and/or intellectually attracted to people (like, 'Your ideas are intriguing to me - would you like to sit and talk about them?') but that's really the extent of it. I don't want to date you, I don't want you giving me things or coming around all the time, stay out of my space and don't touch me.

That sounds like what they call 'aro/ace' (aromantic/asexual) to me.

So, there's that.

Anywho...

I have math and astronomy and junk like that to claw my way through. My focus has been terrible lately and I'm really hoping that clears up soon because I have a book to finish. And about a hundred more to write.

Wish me luck~ and I'll see you all soon.

Love, Rabbit