31.8.13

Pointless Updates

My current Twitter:


My current tumblr (activity stream because it's easier to see how dark it is/what it changed):


And my current YouTube:


I am very productive. /blatantlies

No, but really, they have Stylish for Chrome and I was so happy when I found that out - like, you don't even know.

In other news, I have one day left to finish a story for the AugNo anthology this year. Joy. Really, like it has to be in by the time she gets up on the first. And she's on Eastern time. So, yeah.

I'm going to go and maybe write a little. Or I might go upstairs and snag some pizza out of the fridge. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea right now. I don't know anymore. I have to figure out what's going on with this freaking story...

And than I have to go back and edit.

Yay.

This has been a pointless update to let you all know that I'm still alive.

*scurries off to find food*