30.11.11

Wow...

This was an ordeal. Not that it wasn't fun. It was insanely fun. But it was an ordeal.

And, for an awful few minutes this morning, I wondered if my keyboard was dead. No matter what keys I hit nothing worked. It's fine now (obviously) but it was scary.

In case you were wondering, I was spending time with my aunts these past two weeks and that's why I wasn't here. They're fun but they can be really tiring. They left for the airport a few hours ago and it's so quiet now. Weird. BUT. I don't have to sleep on a cot in the living room anymore!

So I'm working on getting some ideas fleshed out and I have a book to edit in December. That's the main project, since I can get the first three chapters and the outline done fairly quick if I'm on my game. I'd really like to make a run at this author thing come the new year. It sounds fun~

December also marks the kick off of GothNoWriYe and the Ink-Slinger's Ball. Party month! (Seriously, the people I meet are awesome.)

What else? Oh, yeah. I won NaNo! And I feel awesome (so much so that I know I'm over-using the word awesome and I don't actually care). It was late so I didn't have anyone awake to celebrate with me but that's okay. I managed to spell 'Arachnodactyly' right on the first try so I'm happy.

Now I can consult with my editorial fox Vulpes (and possibly Lord Emostabe) for editing. Yes, they have names. Deal with it. >.>

I think that's it so until something else Earth-shattering happens, bye for now guys~