1.11.11

Part 2 - NANOWRIMO!

Good morning guys, it's Tuesday, November 1st which means it's the first day of NaNoWriMo!

As I type I'm sitting at my kitchen table with a veggie biscuit and thinking about my writing. As boring as that sounds, it's actually quite awesome as it's giving me a chance to come up with opening lines and think about projects I may be able to dump on my roommate.

Strangely enough, I'm not insanely amped like I was worried I'd be. Granted it's really early yet so that might change. Anyway...

There seems to a lot of tension around. There's just a lot of low-grade anger in the room. I can't really explain it. Also, my computer's doing that thing where I have to keep moving the mouse for the page to load. Annoying.

I'm clicking through the Aboptables forum on NaNo and looking for a kick-start. After writing around 13k yesterday, I'm a little... um... yeah that. Where your words aren't, um... good anymore?

Actually, I'm doing fairly well, all things considered. I actually like what I have on the page right now so that's reassuring. It has taken me all day of bouncing back and forth to write this post and for some reason, I've very tired right now. I think what I'll wind up doing is maybe eating something and then just going to bed. Everything's on my nerves right now.

You know what I actually want? Pasta. I don't know why, but pasta.

I wound up using the lid of my clothes hamper for storing my flower pens. It was an interesting solution, to say the least. I also have a lot of cupcakes to make still. And possibly cookies, if I'm not too drug out by then.

So that's were my life's at. And I'm going to go back to it now. Yeah.

...

See ya~