18.11.11

I'm not dead!

But I'm very tired.

I have family over and that means it's six of us and four cats crammed into this house. I'm sleeping on a cot in the living room and Mum is sleeping on the couch. I wake up with cat hair all over me, I get distracted all the time by laughing and chatter, my appetite is way down... and I'm pretty happy about it all ^^

I have Grandma's two sisters in from Ohio and they've taken over mine and Mum's room so we're sleeping in the living room. They're loud and happy and I can tell they're all glad to see each other.

We managed to hide the fact that the other sister (Annie) was coming so Grandma was surprised... to say the least. She shuffled up behind the sister she knew was coming (Beth) and Grandma didn't even see her until she was standing right in front of her. Then it was something along the lines of 'asdfksdjHI!' and then her trying to be angry: 'You do this to me every time!' (since we tricked her last year too) and we all got to laugh and hug and be happy.

So they've been here for a couple days and we're all starting to adjust. They'll be here for about two weeks.

So that's where I'll be for a while.

NaNoWriMo, meanwhile, is... borked. I can catch up, of course. I'm not too worried about that. But I accidentally my word count >.>

And it's worse that I have so many ideas because I'm supposed to be working on one thing. Like, I don't need to be writing about Tiger and Bunny 'Behind the Scenes' like they're all actors. (Even though the thought of Yuri Petrov's actor being very ill and them not being sure he would be able to take the role as 'Lunatic' due to the physical demands of the role and then him showing up with Keith at the airport and getting a bear hug from the very happy Tiger is really awesome to me.)

So yeah... I'm going to go back to work for a while so I don't wind up scrambling so hard at the end. I'm still alive, though, I'm just very busy.