7.9.11

Neuro~Neko

MOAR PROCRASTINATION!

I really need to get back on my writing (and craft making) but between playing around on icanhazcheezburger, changing the Firefox theme, playing with add-ons, playing on forums and listening to music, I just don't know when I'll find the time.

Yeah. You're not buying that either, huh?

Okay. Here's manly what distracted me. There is a company called 'neurowear'. They make awesome things. Like, sci-fi awesome things. One awesome thing is these motorised cat ears on a headband. What makes these so awesome is that the little plastic(?) bit that rests against your forehead reads the neural activity in your brain and that tells the ears what to do (like, lie down when you're relaxed, stand up when you're concentrating, etc.).

It's just this awesome blend of fashion, technology and communication ^^ Here's a video.


Isn't she cute? Plus the ears look so adorable~ I think this is the kind of thing I'd wear all the time just for the awesome factor! /nerdgasm

Neuro~Nyan~!

                                                                             *****

In other still-awesome-but-not-quite-so-awesome news, my doughnuts are almost done! *dances* And I've started listening to psychology lectures on UC Berkeley's YouTube channel. Time for psychologically damaged characters! (Wow, there's a lot of protein and awesome stuff in a soy burger - WOO!) *skips away, bouncy and plotting how to make enough money to get cat ears*