10.8.14

A Random Assortment of Junk

Some of this is interesting and very, very important (and the reason that, if I had to be in the legal system, I would want to be a judge), like this:


[It's long but it's worth the watch, if you have the time.]

And some of it is just stuff about my life, sometimes with pretty pictures.

We went to a car show/art walk thing (more 'walk' than 'art' but whatever, it's a small town) a little while back and I made the mistake of bringing a camera.


Yep. This is your life now. Prepare for a bunch of pictures of cars.





Oh, and I just remembered: I watched a movie called 'Wolf Children' the other night. It's animated, and it's basically about this woman (19-year-old college student at the beginning, I think) who falls in love with this... well, he's basically a shape-shifter. He can be either wolf or human. So they're all in love and they have two kids but right after the second one's born, the father dies, which leaves the mom (her name is Hana) raising the two kids (Ame and Yuki) all alone. The kids are like their father - they can be either wolf or human - and that causes some problems in the small apartment in the city where they'd all been living. So Hana moves them out to country to give them some space and to give the kids the choice of what they want their lives to be.

So yeah.

'Wolf Children'

Almost two hours, worth every minute, go watch it.

Anyway, back to the cars:






One more non car-related thing: My writing. Wait, are there cars in this story? Actually, yeah, there is one. So not completely non car-related then. Yay, me.

Once school is out (Only one more week ever and right now, I am really glad) I'm going to jump back into writing. By that I mean, I'll actually be putting stuff out that you can read. I'm a little excited about this.

Meanwhile, I do have a fan-story tumblr blog thing that you could insert into your brain, if you were so inclined. If not, that's cool, too.

Just a heads-up that you might occasionally see 'I Wrote A Thing' blog posts popping up. Don't worry, though: they're way more scared of you than you are of them.

Back to the cars:






There.

I feel a little better now. Just slightly.

There's a lot of stuff I need to change about... well, a lot of things, and I'll probably bore you with all that in another post so, for right now, I hope you all have a great day. I'll be back soon, probably with a 'I'm so glad school is over with' post so look forward to that. Or don't. I don't really care because it's my blog.

Anyway...

Bye for now, everyone~ Bye for now.