10.1.13

Let's Play: WriYe 2013

Chapter One: FantNoWriMo (Part One - Write, Write, Write!)


Progress meters will be updated on Sundays.


In other news, I really need to remember that I get very, very tired sometime between 5 and 6 in the afternoon. Especially considering that I need between 4 and 5k a day get the first draft done by the end of the month.

Well, that in and of itself isn't so bad, really. It's just after two in the afternoon (currently) and I haven't been working as hard as I could have and that 5k is already done. So. What I'm going to do is finish this blog post and then probably switch projects since I have a disaster thriller to be working on and things are about to fall apart (in a good way, not in that 'where the hell is my plot?!' kind of way).

But that should keep me on track pretty well, at least.

I really want to update those meters but not for a couple more days.

What else? Oh, yeah!

I had to change my tumblr theme since the old one was being stupid. So, check it out of you want. (Really, I'm not sure what they did - they changed the size of things, I think - but it really didn't work well and stretched most of the stuff I had on there. So I switched. But I really like the new one so it all works out, I think.)

Actually, I think that was all I had to say aside from the fact that I think I'll try to have a topic for at least a few of the blog posts this year. Sometimes it's kind of fun to have something in particular to talk about.

I've written 7,050 words today so I think I'll go ahead and take a break and read for a little while.

I love days like this, you know? I love days full of creativity and different worlds, just like I love those ideas that come to you at two in the morning, when you can really understand them.

Anyway, I hope everyone doing WriYe this year is having fun.

I'm actually fairly tired so I'll see you all later!