19.1.13

I Should Be Nocturnal

And I realise that 'should' is not a word I should be using but, seriously now, I'm much more productive at night.

Like, I made this thing:


And then I made this one with more options:


So... yeah.

I also realised that my story for next month is this weird blend of supernatural/horror/biopunk/steampunk wibbly-wobbly... stuff. And it's gonna be really fun.

I also have a mermaid story for this month. It's a novella. This is in edition to the two I'm already working on, one of which is half done... with the first draft.

Here's the schedule:

18th-20th - Weekend Madness at AoE (15k Goal)
20th-26th - Dream Week at WriYe (34k Goal)
26th-27th - 30-Hour Challenge (Time and Tide - AMAP*)

*As Much As Possible

February's still up in the air but there'll probably be another Genre Stretch Challenge in there at least.

Are you feeling lazy yet? Don't. I'm terrified.

Oh, well. It's still fun for me so I'm just gonna run with it. I have cool stories, awesome music, awesome friends, and a Kindle PC app filled with about a hundred books now. I'm good.

I hope you are all having a great month and I will see you all soon.