29.4.11

UGH!

I am about to tear my hair out.

I don't know how they put up with this guy...girl...thing that's currently rearranging things in my bathroom because it doesn't have enough room for its scale concealer.

Ever since she got here she's been messing with my stuff.

Other than that, I've been so desperate to get away from her that I'm almost done with Script Frenzy (page 93), so I guess she's good for something. Oh and Thomas finally got our Twitter account locked down so when we kick off I won't have to worry as much about marketing.

I should be able to finish Script Frenzy tonight, though. Then in May it's Slayer's International, the Novel! Yay! I think it's a fan story year this time. Everything up to NaNo is a fan story...

And now I have to go see what 'Madame' just broke. Bye for now.