26.4.11

Too Much to Do

and not nearly enough time.

It's been better, though. I have a WriMo list and a 'I need to work on that too' list, both of which are slowly getting smaller. Script Frenzy is at about 72 pages now, so I'll get that done pretty soon.

Other than that, I'm hoping I can get some short stories collected pretty soon. Maybe throw them up on Smashwords and see what happens? Course then I'd have to beg some covers off of Karen's little brother. Kid's pretty good. Anyway...

Yeah not much interesting happening yet. Thomas and I are hoping to get a small publishing company up and running soon, though, so I guess there's that. 'Madame Vincent' gets into town tomorrow so I get to spend the next week rooming with a bitchy fashion designer. Lovely.

But aside from all that, things are fairly calm. Yeah. (I never know how to wrap these things up so I'm just gonna go back to work now.)