3.4.11

Okay

Apparently I'm a better writer than I thought I was. Or maybe it's just that I can keep writing even when I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I'm about 16 pages into the 'Slayers International' script and I think I'm going to start either bugging Miss Karen to do like a novelization of it or beg her to let me use it for another WriMo. Basically, what I'm saying is I <3 it. ^^

Now back to my earlier point: I have not read through the outline yet. Meaning I'm reading as I go, meaning it's the end of chapter two and I'm already surprised. (And I'm hoping Alan will be okay but knowing Karen, well...) But I can see everything going on in my head...and I kind of like it.

Right now, I've got about 3,554 words out of 20,000. I'm only three days in so I'm really not worried but I'm seeing a lot of late nights in my future.

Anyway, I should get back to work. I'll try and update a little more often, I swear.