29.12.14

2014: The Most WTF Year I Have Ever Been Through

So here's the breakdown and the list of stuff that I want to work on:

2014:
  • I have no idea what to say about this year.
  • But no one died or got sick
  • And I figured out a lot about myself
  • And I got to go to a convention and meet my girlfriend in person
  • So that was good.
  • Also, a gay couple from Texas had Doctor Who-themed engagement photos and a Doctor Who themed wedding/honeymoon. This is all kinds of awesome and I'm super glad that these people exist.
2015:
  • MAKE A WORKING DUEL DISK (No seriously, all the technology is there, it's just a matter of putting it all together. Not that that would be stupidly easy or anything but I think it would be a really cool project.)
  • Work on my focus (which in this list also has the meaning of 'Get really good at Duel Monsters/Magic: The Gathering/Chess).
  • Finish at least two non-fanfic things that I can publish.
  • Stop second-guessing everything I do.
  • Try to sleep better.
  • Try to relax more.
  • Pray a little more and pay more attention to life.
  • Read more.
  • Get my weight to a level I like.
  • Stop feeling guilty and/or stupid for things I actually enjoy/think are interesting.
  • Stop tearing myself down over every-damn-thing.
  • Get a schedule going in terms of general work (nothing too restrictive but nothing that means I'll just forget for weeks on end).
  • Sort out my meds and junk. (There's one that they want me to try after the first of the year in place of my anxiety and anti-dissociative ones. I'd just be keeping my anti-depressant and my focus med, which they're looking to use as a supplementary thing along with me learning/playing games, since that's supposed to help a lot with focus and attention.)
  • Languages. I kinda want to start learning languages.
  • Also piano.
  • Heck, maybe I'll go join the SCP Foundation. Because why the hell not?
And um... I think that's about it. At least that's all I can think of right now. So... yeah.

I'm awake and kicking around ideas for stories and stuff. I might work on putting together a spreadsheet for all my titles and stuff. I like spreadsheets.

But yeah. It's easier than I'm making it. Like so many things in life.

It'll (probably) be after the first before I post again due to general craziness so I'll see you all next year~