5.2.14

Let's Try This Again

I'm Rabbit Hart. I'm an artist. I'm from Washington state, I love music and books, my mind palace has 196 rooms and I get fussy without my coffee.

For a while now, I've been... well, not wanting to post here because too many people knew about it. (I don't mean that I was popular, I just mean that too many people I knew AFK read it. I'm not sure what it was about that that made me so uncomfortable but it did. I think it's just my own perceived lack of freedom. My life hasn't exactly been 'normal' up til this point.)

But. I'm working on that. I know it'll be slow going but I know it's the better option, whether I like it or not. I have 196 rooms in my mind palace but they're useless if I don't try to keep things in them. I don't have to do everything at once - and honestly, that would be a very poor idea - but doing a little every day means that I come out ahead.

So this is a transition post. Everything after this (or ahead of it, I guess) will be different. I refuse to leave things as they are. I know I'm smart. I know that God has given me a lot of talent, and honestly? I need to be using it if for no other reason than my own mental health. I have school to get through but after that I want to jump into my writing, my art, maybe start making perfume or ball-jointed dolls. I can do so much and yet I sit around bored - why? Makes no sense.

Anyway, I still have some reading to do and I have to re-check my Latin translation on these sentences the instructor gave us. The endings are still tripping me up sometimes. (Is it 'insularum' or 'insulas'? Can you even use 'insulas' that way? I doubt it.)

*sigh* I might have to take Jack up on his offer. He said they could use someone else in the office and the money would be useful. But that's for a little later on, I think.