22.12.13

Here are some words.

2013 is almost over.

Not much has really gone on but here are some highlights:

- I met a really wonderful friend - kind of a partner-in-crime. And then I met several more amazing people.
- I fell into the Night Vale fandom (got sort of scared off by all the in-fighting but then realised that I really like the show and screw everyone else)
- I jumped into the Outlast fandom (as a psycho doctor and a scared reporter) and met some of the sweetest people there
- I can see 20/20 without my glasses now (surgery, surgery~)
- I survived three quarters in college and my lowest grade for a class that whole time was a B
- I GET TO GO TO DASHCON
- And a whole bunch of other awesome things, I'm sure.

And now here is a list of things:

emotions you don’t understand upon viewing a sunset
lost pets found
lost pets unfound
a secret lost pet city on the moon.
Trees that see. 
Restaurants that hear. 
A void that thinks. 
A face half-seen just before falling asleep. 
Trembling hands reaching for desperately needed items.
Sandwiches! 
Silence when there should be noise. 
Noise when there should be silence. 
Nothing when you want something. 
Something, when you thought there was nothing. 
Clear plastic binder sheets. 
Scented dryer sheets. 
Rain coming down in sheets. 
Night. 
Rest. 
Sleep.
End.

[That was all actually ripped off from Night Vale Episode 2 - 'The Glow Cloud' but I love it so... here.]

But yeah, I'm not dead, I'm just very tired. Life has been pretty stressful lately. I had two surgeries a week apart and that tends to take a lot out of you, even if they're only minor.

I'll probably be back before the end of the year to check in and really wrap up and all that but just in case I'm not: Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate/if you celebrate) and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year~