10.2.13

Quick updates

I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately. I haven't been feeling the best for a verity of reasons but that's beside the point.

Okay - Issue One: Progress Meters

You might have noticed that they've changed. That's because, for some reason, I can't get to the site I got my old ones from - it just gives me the 404 error. So. I opted for the skinny, sleek ones from this place.

So that means new code:

Blue - shows
Red - editing
Green - reading
Black - totals
Purple - scripts
Cyan - first drafts
Pink - challenges

Enjoy.


Issue Two - Moving. Soon.

...

That's it. That's the issue. Moving. Soon.

My room looks like a hoarder exploded.


Issue Three - Theme

Thinking of changing this one. Have no idea what I'd like to have instead. I'm kind of cyberpunk in a lot of ways but nothing I've found really fits and I'm not good enough with coding to make something (yet). Sigh.


In other news, I'll try to get the February post up before the trip. I've been stalling on that one since I really don't have a lot to say that's on topic. Oh, well. Nothing wrong with a short post, right?

I think I'll curl up and be quiet for a while now. There's just a lot of stress hanging around.

Anyway, I'm not dead! If anyone knows of any non-cluttered/non-blocky cyberpunk/cybergoth themes, please let me know. And I will see you all later on ^^