29.3.14

I Live!

Things were rough this quarter. Like, stupidly rough. But it's over now and I am very, very glad for that.

I fixed up the blog and I'm debating:
  1. Going back to Nano for motivation and stuff (probably will)
  2. Putting up a little fan-story collection site (with Weebly, probably - nothing fancy)
  3. Maybe working on fan novels as practice
  4. and what original stuff I should be offering for free and for how long
So, it's a lower-key, different kind of stress this time. Better. A lot better. This is the kind of stress I can deal with.

That's really all this post was about: I survived the quarter and am not dead. I will be returning to writing shortly and then commence with figuring my life out a little more. I feel like it's probably getting about time for that.

I sort of want to be one of those sort of subversive creativity artists, ya know? The ones who consistently give no fucks about social conventions and do what they want, all the while making people think and learn and grow and explore. I can't say that's a bad goal to have.

Anyway, it's late right now and I should probably get to sleep here pretty soon. I have stories to start and stories to try to finish and none of that is getting done when I'm this tired.

I'm trying to get back into WriYe (because, let's face it, it was great for motivation when I actually kept up with it) so I should be doing a little more once I've sort of... recovered from the mess that this quarter was.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night/whatever-the-hell-time-it-is-where-you-are and I will hopefully check in again soon.