6.7.13

I'm all fired up so here, have some videos

[Operation: Awake The Masses]


The phrasing might not have been what I would have chosen in some spots but the core message is basically one I agree with. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm just running on this wheel and getting nowhere. Maybe this is why - or at least a part of why. I'm sick of the world as it is. I realise that America is not all bad and that there are a lot of good things about this country and there are places that are much worse but that doesn't mean that I should be expected to be quiet about the things that piss me off about the way the country is run.

It is the right of the American public to use any and all tools available to them to protest the tyrannical reign of their current government and its corporate masters. To abandon this right is to abandon hope.

So, in the spirit of that:

Above: A short documentary on cyber-security and London's CCTV cameras.

And an interesting one about where we might be headed as a nation. It feels a little Hollywood in spots but it's an interesting if frightening future to consider, even in passing.

And this one, probably my favourite of the group. It's about a year old but still really solid. Six parts. Take notes.

Honestly, I could write a book on things this. Easily. And I might but it would take a while and a lot of research. For now, say 'hi' to the 'activist/blogger/author' hybrid I'm (currently) hoping to be.

Have a link to music: [Vox Populi: Songs To Overthrow Oppressive Regimes To]