31.5.11

This was a triumph,

I'm making a note here: "Huge Success"
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
WriMos and novels,
We write what we must because we can
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead


But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on typing till you run out of cake
And the novel gets done
And you have a lot of fun
With the people who are still alive.


I'm not even tired.
I'm feeling so wound up right now
Even though this month quite nearly
Killed me.
My outline's in pieces
My novel is full of holes right now
But I just don't care because,
I'm just so happy for me!


Now my tired scribblings make a beautiful line
And I made my word goal, I just finished on time.
So, I'm glad I'm so stressed
And I have conlangs to test
On the people who are still alive


See you all next month
I'm not sure how much I'll be around
Maybe you'll find some new friends to talk to
I'll see you at NaNo
THAT WAS A JOKE
FAT CHANCE (I THINK)
Anyway this book is great
It's just so twisted and sad


Look at me, still singing when there's writing to do
Clicking around there sure makes me glad I'm not you
I have scenes and lines to run
There's still research to be done
With the people who are still alive


And believe me I am still alive
I'm doing WriMos and I'm still alive
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive
While you're still typing I'll be still alive
And when you're dead I will be still alive
Still alive
Still alive

So yeah. If you didn't figure this out by now, I finished and I didn't die ^^ I'm also obsessed with Portal. Now, onward to the next one!